|MEGA Descarga Gratis en PDF|
|Book Depository Envíos Gratis a todo el mundo|
|AMAZON El Mejor Precio|
Encyclopedia of Bodybuilding: The Complete A-Z Book on Muscle Building
The definitive guide to 21st century bodybuilding. Lots of books were written about bodybuilding in the ’80s, but the world has changed since then. How can a new bodybuilder reach the success he seeks with outdated information?
With a striking cover, the most up-to-date information anywhere, and 800 pages of color images, the Encyclopedia of Bodybuilding offers what no one else does—a user-friendly, graphically pleasing book that informs you about everything from bodybuilding nutrition to supplements to exercises to posing. And this is all brought to you by the most knowledgeable man in the business: Robert Kennedy.
The Encyclopedia of Bodybuilding teaches you how to:
- Make the most of the genes you were born with
- Shape your body to perfect proportions
- Build mass in the shortest time
- Use food and supplements as tools to carve out a superior physique
- Chisel out definition with diet and cardio
- Develop a posing routine that makes you a winner
- Plus, as a bonus: the MuscleMag International MASS system of training!
The perfect gift for any bodybuilder, but a priceless gift for the young beginner.Biography
Robert Kennedy has published MuscleMag International, the top bodybuilding magazine in the world, for over 30 years. He also published five other fitness magazines, including the bodybuilding and men’s fitness magazines Reps! and Maximum Fitness. He is widely regarded as the leading authority in modern bodybuilding.
|➤ Si te sirvió y te ahorro mucho dinero, ayúdanos para continuar publicando material|